No Whey, Mama tagged me yesterday. I have not been tagged in a looong time.
Think back on the last 15 years of your life. What would you tell someone that you hadn’t seen or talked to for 15 years? How would you sum up your life? You get 10 bullet points. A list of 10 things to summarize about you. At the end of your list, tag 5 more people and send on the love…
1. Remember my boyfriend in high school? Well, we were together for 5 years, then I ended up marrying his best friend from high school. Who would have thought?
2. We moved south in New Jersey for our jobs and bought a house after we got married.
3. I got my undergrad in Business Administration and my MBA in Finance.
4. I battled Infertility for 2.5 years and got pregnant on my 3rd round of IVF.
5. I was able to find a part-time job in my field. I work the 2 days J is off, so he is with the girls.
6. Kayla was diagnosed at 8 months with a severe dairy allergy. She is contact reactive, anaphylactic and has bi-phasic reactions.
7. We conceived our 2nd naturally, but almost miscarried her. Our Infertility doctor was able to stop that from happening.
8. Our girls are 16 months apart.
9. Our girls are best friends.
10. I started blogging to talk about the girls, and keep people up-to-date. I have met some wonderful people who also struggle with food allergies every day as well as others!
I will tag:
We spent the day yesterday at the beach and a beach house in Delaware. I will post pics hopefully tomorrow. They are uploaded, I just need to sort, etc.