So now I am supposed to list 5 blogs that make me think. If only I had time to think? Anyway, here goes…
- Janeen is a Mom that I met on Baby Center on their food allergy message boards. She has been a great help and support to me. She is a great source of ideas for living with food allergies. And with her son having multiple food allergies, she’s an inspiration in all the dietary needs she juggles.
- Jennisa is also a Mom to a food allergic child and I just found out we also share a journey of infertility in common. I love to read about her love and devotion to her daughters as well as the rest of her family.
- Zany Mama never fails to make me laugh with her wit and amusing stories. She has a son who has multiple food allergies as well as asthma. She shares her struggle with taking care of him yet always has a refreshing sense of humor and a unique spin. Her way with words never ceases to amaze and amuse me.
- Michelle‘s blog is dedicated to her beautiful and fun-loving daughter who happens to share the same name as my oldest. She also has Down Syndrome. In her blog she shows what a blessing her little girl is and I love to read about Kayla’s spirit and the stories Michelle shares.
- Berta is another Mom from Baby Center, so of course that means she has a child with food allergies, so that is a huge thing in common. But I also love to see the Digital Scrapbook pages that she posts.
Thanks girls for all the great info, the laughs and sometimes even the quick escape from reality!
Here's what the blog award rules are:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs thatmake you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of thememe,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote. Here are the two versions of the award: