Sunday, September 24, 2006
11 Things We Can't Live Without...
Here are some things that each of us could not live without...
- Her Thumb - It has been her best friend since she was 3 months old.
- Books – Thankfully she LOVES to read. It's good to know we're doing something right.
- Her night light – but not how you think… She LOVES to pull the flower part that covers the lightbulb off. I now have to take it down in the morning and put it up b4 bed b/c I’m too afraid she’ll break the light bulb one of these days.
- Things to climb on – I’m thinking she’ll be climbing out of her crib b4 her big sister.
- Coffee – Need I say more???
- Flavored Coffee Milk - he says coffee isn’t the same with regular milk.
- My computer – The few times my internet has been down, I have felt lost. I do everything on the computer. My budget, gift lists, Christmas card list. You name it; I’ve probably got a file for it on the computer.
- Books – Although I don’t have time to read hardly ever, I so enjoy it. And books give me some great quality time with my girls. It will be nice when my girls can read by themselves so we can all sit down and read together.
Last, but definitely not least – what DH and I both could not live without…
- Our girls – w/o them I don’t want to know where I’d be right now. I can’t even remember life w/o them and I would NEVER want to. They are everything to me!