Janeen has tagged me for a Restaurant Meme. With Kayla's allergy we hardly every go out to dinner. We used to when she was a baby - she was so portable (Alysa was not). There is only one restaurant that we have felt comfortable bringing her to and have even let her eat a little something there. But it's still rare b/c it's never easy. But J and I try to get out the 2 of us every once in a while. So I'll list our favorites.
1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the city/state and country you're in.
Nicole (Sydney, Australia)
velverse (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
LB (San Giovanni in Marignano, Italy)
Selba (Jakarta, Indonesia)
Olivia (London, England)
ML (Utah, USA)
Lotus (Toronto, Canada)
tanabata (Saitama, Japan)
Andi (Dallas [ish], Texas, United States)
Todd (Louisville, Kentucky, United States)
Jiggs Casey (Berkeley, CA, USA! USA! USA!)
Kat (Ontario, Canada)
Cheezy (London, England)
Paula (Orange County, California, U.S.)
Jeff (Colorado, USA)
Norma (Columbus, OH)
Janeen (Cleveland, Ohio USA)
Sue (Southern, NJ USA)
2. List out your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location.
- PF Chang's is a high class chinese restaurant. They are a chain and serve their food family style. They only have 1 item on their entire menu (aside from desserts) that contain dairy. They are great at taking extra cleaning precautions for all our food. We can go there and easily have a full dairy-free meal. It's the only place we take Kayla to eat - and it's delicious. Unfortunately you can't check ingredients on their website but they do have a Gluten Free menu listed under their specialty menus.
- Conte's Pizza - it's a little family bar/pizza place in Princeton, NJ. They have the best pizza in the world. Our hope is to one day go their with the girls.
- Chickie & Pete's is an awesome sports bar in Philadelphia & southern NJ that serves delicious seafood. They don't have a huge menu, but their crab legs are to die for and I can't get enough of their crab fries with melted american cheese. Their prices for seafood are also excellent. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.
- Bertucci's is a yummy brick oven pizza place. It's not traditional or "real" pizza, but it's delicious nonetheless. They are a chain but are not all over the country. I really don't know how far out of the South Jersey/Philadelphia area they go.
- PJ Whelihan's is a family pub/restaurant that has a delicious menu. The best boneless buffalo chicken nuggets and a Chesepeake crab dip that I can't avoid when we go. Again they are a small chain in the South Jersey/Philadelphia area.