Thursday, May 03, 2007
7 Things Meme
Love, life, family...and then some tagged me with this fun little Meme.
Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
- I sucked my thumb until I was...ok I don' t remember the exact age, but I was old enough to choose to stop sucking it.
- I'm a creature of habit - I tend to order the same "favorite" dish at restaurants.
- The smell of cow manure makes me think of home. I grew up across the street from a dairy farm.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I don't like tomato sauce, but I love liverwurst.
- I played the Clarinet from 5th grade through 9th grade. I stopped b/c I wanted to work rather than spend all my time after school at marching band practice.
- I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my girl. Ok - so that's nothing new to anyone who reads my blog. ;) I am on album #13 - each album holds 300 4x6 photos. And yes, these 13 albums are JUST of my girls. I'm very thankful for Snapfish's $.10 prints.
If anyone else wants to join in, drop me a comment so I can come check it out.