My Sis tagged me for this meme. So here I go...this may take a while as it's "one of those days" in our house today. :)
- I love being on the computer and on-line. So this is a great way for me to explore and join in on the Internet.
- I am always up for an excuse to "talk" about my girls and share any of the millions of pictures I take of them. I'm sure I drive friends and family a bit crazy with them.
- A wonderful bulletin board (no longer in existence) for infertility got me through those hard times. I made some lasting friendships there. So I knew going into this that you could really meet some wonderful people on-line. I have and hope to continue to do so.
- I have gotten some great ideas about all sorts of things - craft projects for the girls, allergen-free recipes, etc. It's a great resource on all things from kids to life. :) You can learn so much from other people in both similar and different circumstances.
- I have never been a journal-keeper, but I will say that at times, getting things down on "paper" can really give you perspective and calm you down if needed.