Thursday, February 08, 2007
Thursday Thirteen #13
*I am taking this idea from my friend Janeen.
1. She took 2.5 years and 3 IVF’s to conceive
2. Her birthday is August 6th
3. She was 2 days early
4. In her short life, she has been dx’d with: Acid Reflux (severe as an infant and again at 18 months); a severe dairy allergy (she reacts if it touches her skin) and failure to thrive (which we are thankful she has overcome)
5. Her favorite show and character is Dora.
6. She has a very silly and wacky sense of humor
7. She LOVES gymnastics and can do headstands (against the wall), forward rolls, bear crawl across parallel bars and jump from high places – she comes up with new skills each week
8. She sleeps with her Map and Swiper dolls from Dora
9. She has a phobia of any person dressed up in costume; and even of statues of characters (i.e. a life-size statue of Humpty Dumpty)
10. She loves to line things up perfectly straight
11. She’s a Mama’s Girl
12. She loves everything about being outside – she will walk all the way around our “block”, even at night with her little flashlight and light-up sneakers
13. She loves to read and now she reads to me every night before bed
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants