About Me

Name:
Sue

Location:
Southern New Jersey

I am a Mom to 2 amazing and fun daughters and wife to a great guy and a wonderful father!

My Complete Profile

Email Me


Kayla
Kayla, my oldest. She is 4 1/2 and is a sweet, loving and silly little girl. She took us 2 ½ years and 3 IVF’s to conceive. Kayla is allergic to dairy. We manage her allergy and work to balance her safety with giving her a normal childhood. Kayla loves to read books and play games - she amazes me every day.


Alysa
Alysa, my youngest. She is 3 years old and is a silly little spitfire. She’s our monkey and loves to climb on everything. She was a “natural” baby, but it was only b/c of my wonderful doctors that we were able to stop an impending miscarriage. Alysa suffers from Acid Reflux Disease and sleep apnea. She may be little, but she has a big personality. She adores her big sister and is so much fun to be around. She keeps me laughing every day.


Photobucket
Our Daily Reads
Photobucket
On My Nightstand
Photobucket Photobucket
Photos
Mothers Day 2009

Saturday, December 02, 2006
Saturday Photo Hunt
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our House All Lit up for Christmas
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The train I hunted for 2 years ago...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What's missing is our newest addition - our inflatable carousel. I got an AMAZING deal at the QVC Outle in Lancaster. Of course, it blew out of the ground yesterday. Luckily it's not damaged, but it was too windy still to put it back up last night.

Click on the Saturday Photo Hunt image above to view more photo scavenger hunts.
:)



posted at 7:07 AM  
  16 comments



16 Comments:
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas lights:) I love driving around and looking at them this time of year!! Great photos.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Wystful1 said...

These are just perfect!! (You should come by and add this to the holiday festival parade I'm having!!)

Mine's posted for this week -the subject "lights". Drop by, won't you?
Have a great Saturday Sue

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks really pretty. Mine is finally up. I've had such problems this morning with blogger and I can't post a comment on tnchick.com. The weekends are really bad for blogger. Hope you have a great Saturday:)

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Christmas lights!

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Viamarie said...

Love the train!

My photo is up too.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

Your home looks lovely! Someone went all out getting up on that roof with the lights! The train is adorable! :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Oh. I never thought about that. I guess we could NEVER have one of those inflatable decorations at our house -- we honestly live in a wind tunnel! Yesterday the wind very kindly arranged ALL the leaves in the front yard right up onto our front porch! I was only thankful that my husband had just MULCHED last weekend so there were only THIS weeks worth ... still enough to bury us! LOL! At any rate -- your home is LOVELY with the lights! Quite festive!

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Heather said...

House looks great! Hope we get to see a picture of the carousel soon!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Jane said...

I love Christmas lights! We have some repair to do today, about half of our blew down!

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Christmas lights are awesome! Happy Saturday and thanks for sharing :)

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Retro Girl said...

Looks very pretty and inviting! :-)

Mine's up - I'm finally back in the game

Have a wonderful holiday season!

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss seeing all the homes back there in the USA decorated for the holidays. Not much is done like that here in France. Although here in the city, many people do put up some lights in their windows or around their balconies.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

The wind has been really bad around here, too. Love your lights!

 
At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute. Love your little train.

Mine is up, if you would like to visit.

Have a great weekend

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, thank you for the warm welcome :) The house looks great, glad your snowman made it through the rough winds. Cheers!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger srp said...

Ah, the QVC outlet.... know QVC very well. I haven't started on the lights yet. Should get off of here and at least get the tree up tonight!
Mine is up too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



Search


Photobucket
Make your custom magnet at SupportOurRibbons.com
Photobucket
Blogs I Visit
Allergy Moms Blog
Are We There Yet
Big Blueberry Eyes
Check My Tag
Food Allergy FAQ
Fruit In Season (my Sister's blog)
Go Dairy Free
I'm a Drama Mama
Irish Triplets
My Daughters' Site
No Whey Mama
Our Story
Parenting a Child with Food Allergies
Parenting Solved
Pink Explosion
Principled Perspectives (my Father's blog)
Tuesday's Child
Typette

Blogs I've Designed
Fruit In Season
Principled Perspectives

Digi Scrap Blogs
Digi Treats by Pamela
Lindsay Jane Designs
Peppermint Creative
Sworda Scrappin
Tracy's Scraps

Photobucket

Blogrolls
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Family Friendly Blogroll []

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sat Phot Hunt Blogroll []

Recent Posts
Some Pics from our Trip
Friday's Feast
Thursday Thirteen
We're Back...
Almost Ready
Just for Fun
A Christmas Meme
Friday's Feast (a little late)
Another Success
Saturday Photo Hunt

Archives
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009

I'm Proud Of
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Miscellaneous
Mom Blogs The WeatherPixie
Subscribe with Bloglines

Credits
Blog Design by:


Image from:
istockphoto

Powered by:


Meter: